Saturday, November 13, 2010

WoRk ReLatEd BullShiT


Saturday November 13th 2010

After I finally get off work from dtree, I head over to gstop to find out when I work next week. Now this is my new job so I won’t do a thing to jeopardize it, the guy prints off a schedule and it says I work 11-3 Sunday just like last time. And I’m scheduled to work at dtree at 3-8:30, yay. 

I leave gstop and I get a call from them, the guy says he printed the wrong schedule; I work 12-6:30, CONFLICT!! I call and/or everyone I know to get someone to work for me (now listen up, me and my beautiful friend ALWAYS work for people, we pull our weight and we pull theirs, but when we want someone to help us out, there’s no one around for miles.) no one can work for me, surprise surprise, ... not. 

(That right there is job security.)
They schedule the only two people that pull others' weight so neither one can help out the other, it pisses me off! I’m not going into work at dtree 2moro anyway, my beautiful friend will get 2 extra hours, and I’ll get to keep my job at gstop, cuz thats where I’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment