Sunday, November 21, 2010

ToDaY SuCkeD ToO

I wasn’t feeling too great about going to work at 11:40am but I went. Got there it was kind of busy not too bad, and my favorite manager Kari was there so that was way good. My friend was n at 12 so was Markesha (fake name) I was put on register so markesha could get on (I hate the register) I liked markesha as co worker didn’t think much at all about how she worked... UNTIL TODAY THAT IS!!!

OMMFD!!! she was main cashier and I was back up right, well I was suppose to do a pick up, get stuff off the floor and pick up anything where it didn’t belong. Well every 5 minutes I heard this beep over the intercom, and I assumed it was me, turns out it was me, she was calling for me, and hasn’t figure out how to yet despite me showing her how. And she let her line get way too long for just 2 cashiers to check out, and I had to call my friend up. (Bless her soul, she was happy I got 100% on her HW and wanted to know how, it was just a simple trick that took forever to figure out) 

Well Kari and my friend, imma call her MZ.Hollywood, went to take out trash, well, the moment they did I get called up by markesha and she has a monstrous line, I wouldn’t be bothered if she called me up after 3 people but it never happened that way. I was checking people out for like an hour and markesha is forced to leave her register after we call for Kari, and I tell her to just go. Well now it’s just me checking people out and I’m getting through but they keep coming.

Soon MZ.Hollywood comes out of nowhere to save us. (Mostly me) she starts ringing people up. (She’s our best worker) and then Kari appears after I call her up too. (Thank goodness) she rings people up too and then markesha returns to do it to. All four cash registers are occupied and I’m pissed Kari's pissed idk about MZ.Hollywood. But after we eliminated the line sibyl came in or was already here.

Kari came over to me, and had me follow her, she told me she was switching markesha out for sibyl because she was pissed that markesha kept letting her line get too damn long and she wasn’t fast enough either. I was too, and sibyl was bothered by it too. Well its 3:40pm, time for me to go, wait no it aint, I told Kari id stay until 4. The store was a wretch and I wanted to help her out. I forgot she wasn’t closing she out at 5 and big boss was closing, but here’s where it gets good.

The new guy we hired like a week ago was suppose to come in today, he didn’t, and the number he gave us sucks, I know cause I needed him to cover for me on last week’s Sunday because I had to work at Gstop. Where I ended up with no one working for me, only giving MZ.Hollywood an extra hour and 30 minutes.

Well the table kind of turned, big boss needed a closer which was now sibyl, and he needed someone to help out the store until like 7. Well who gets screwed by new guy no show? Me, it’s usually me if it isn’t MZ.Hollywood, and I got my own shit to deal with. I have to work on my ‘Spirited Away’ paper and write my 5 journals. Which MZ.Hollywood is going to help me with.

Anyway, markesha is suppose to be doing go backs, she does the ones that’s already sorted and leaves the go backs I brought up in there cart, and there was quite a few, and then she goes and does a pick up. I hear from MZ.Hollywood that she needed markesha to help her finish her own work, which I didn’t care too much about, but what bothered me was markesha didn’t finish her job and left me a mountain of shit to do.

After I got back from a lunch, she and MZ.Hollywood were sorting my cart and her cart, meaning everything she didn’t do which she should have done; everything that was left was left for the closer. People like her, if they aint closing, they don’t give a fuck if shit gets done, it’s all about them, I have decided I don’t like her.  Me, I will work hard to keep from trying to screw someone with my shit. So I will critize her.

No comments:

Post a Comment