Monday, November 22, 2010

NiGhT TeRroRs No MoRe

This ones kinda late okay way late, bout 2 days or so late. I haven’t had a single night terror since then; it’s awesome, I have been afraid to go to sleep or anything. And my dreams are like playing a pretty awesome huge video game. The one I had last nite had some burning clouds and dark orange skies, with smoking buildings. I remember fighting many mutant hybrid humans, with increased speed, precognition, strength, and the ability to touch something; destroy the insides and splitter the outside as well as the environment. It was a pretty graphic dream. I believe I have MZ.Hollywood to thank for that, it feels like she lit the inside of my mind with a nightlight so I don’t have to be afraid or something.
      THANK YOU MZ.Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment