Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bad DaY -_- YaY

Day started off pretty missed up, at like 12 something pm. First it’s all fine and dandy I text my friend asking if she’s up u know, so we can do this HW thing of hers. She’s asleep no big deal right. She'll be up later, and I still have to work on my own crap. Well I get a call from the f-ing dtree in cf which I’ve only been to 3 time’s n my life. 

I hate it there; it’s the worse dtree I’ve ever seen, and the second. I text my friend, believing I could tell her what’s gotten me pissed that day, turns into a thing. 'I could of said no, I don’t work there, I guess I’m not that important, thanks a lot.' now I’m way bothered, but I decided to ask her what did she mean, and when she worked. I got a dot dot dot, meaning she has nothing to say. 

I decide that I need to find out if I work at gstop, and I already didn’t want to go n to that store. After I decide that gstop would like it if I came n at 3:30pm I call my dtree and talk to my favorite manager Kari, and complain to her that it sucks that the cf wants me to help them and that saying no is hard. She tells me to call them anyway. I do and it turns out bad, the boss over there would not take no for an answer, and asks me to please come in and work until I have to go over to my second job. Checkmate, I lost a game of words to her, I was going in.

After I got off, after awhile, I get a call from my friend, we chat then it turns into a thing, I cancelled on her and I should have said I was sorry and meant it. then rescheduled for a time to work on her hw, I didn’t know what to say, she was getting in that mood where I am this great hater person that only things bad thoughts about her and she gets way stubborn and listens to nothing I say and says anything I say that meaningfully true, bullshit! I didn’t tell her this until after I decided to look back at what we talked about over text. Minutes after I decided to say whatever after she did, and I didn’t want to talk anymore. "When she worked." meaning what time did you have to go in so we could reschedule, well I send it to her and got nothing back. So its whatever.

I am so tired of fighting, I’ve spent a lot of time helping her fail her hw and tests, and I haven’t really had much time to work on my own stuff, and today is my last day off before a lot of it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment