Friday, November 26, 2010

I'M TeRriBlE??

Hey Crazies, I feel like udder shit, like absolutely terrible, so let me tell you something, to answer a few of your questions that you will never ask me, yes I drink, yes, I sometimes end up drunk, and yes I’ve thrown up from it. I’m 20 years old with 2 jobs college, family, bills and a life to balance. You have a problem with that go read someone else’s blog.
 
I don’t hurt people, I don’t drink and drive, I don’t steal, I don’t support Satan, I don’t purposely smite god, I don’t try to get other people in trouble, I just want to have fun, draw, write and tell people my thoughts. If you think I’m horrible or a bad influence then you don’t know today’s sex crazed, drunk addicted, drunk driving teenagers then. Until Nex Time

No comments:

Post a Comment